>From peri!floyd!harpo!decvax!genradbolton!charlie Tue Mar  1 03:16:06 1983
Date: Mon Feb 28 11:50:23 1983
To: decvax!harpo!floyd!peri!sbcs!ganesh
Subject: Denotational Semantics for C

MIT is offering a summer course in this subject and the literature
implied that semantics for C Ada and Pascal would be presented.

Date: 1 Mar 1983 10:31:20-EST
From: seismo!Mark.Kahrs
Subject: semantic definition for C
To: seismo!harpo!floyd!peri!sbcs!ganesh

There was a paper a few years back by Ravi Sethi (then at Uni.v of Arizona,
now Bell Labs) about a semantics for C in a POPL. Look 3-4 years back at
least (if not more).

Mark.

Date:  2 Mar 83  23:27:21 EST  (Wed)
To: harpo!floyd!peri!sbcs!ganesh

Yes, Ravi Sethi at Bell Labs did one a while ago. I don't
know if it was ever published.  You can reach him at harpo!research!ravi

Jerry Schwarz
eagle!jerry