[net.lang.c] Your Standards ... a clarification

rcj@burl.UUCP (05/27/83)

Relay-Version:version B 2.10 5/3/83; site harpo.UUCP
Posting-Version:version B 2.10 5/3/83; site burl.UUCP
Date:Fri, 27-May-83 08:44:29 EDT
Organization:Western Electric, Burlington, NC

I omitted to mention in my first article regarding my assembler
in which switches can have an optional argument that the name of
the file to be assembled MUST be the last thing on the command line.
I do not feel that this is an unreasonable restriction or a bad
convention, but some may.  Why not mail me your feelings to keep
net traffic down and I will summarize.
--

The MAD Programmer -- 919-228-3814 (Cornet 291)
alias: Curtis Jackson	...![ floyd sb1 mhuxv ]!burl!rcj