Date: 20 Mar 85 02:12:50 GMT
From: David Fiedler <david@infopro.uucp>
To:       info-c@BRL-TGR.ARPA
Subject: Table of Contents for The C Journal, V1N1
Newsgroups: net.mag,net.lang.c

/* Editor's Comment */
Publisher's Platform
*mailbox
C85 -- The First International Conference on C
The ANSI Standard for C Moves Forward
A Scorecard for Draft ANSI C -- by Thomas Plum
Microsoft Parts Company with Lattice
Five Development Systems for the Macintosh
Asynchronous Communication Libraries for MS/PC-DOS
Doctor C's Pointers -- Pointers to Functions and More
unsigned notes; -- News and Noise
Calling All Authors
SPOT_LIGHT on Alan Feuer of Catalytix Corp.
getdates() -- Upcoming Events
user->groups & _BBS
Books & Things
Puzzle Corner

This Premiere Issue will be available sometime during the first two
weeks in April. Note to potential flamers: this is a posting of
information I believe to be of interest to the C community, not an ad.
Thank you for your understanding.

--
          Dave Fiedler
{harpo,astrovax,whuxcc,clyde}!infopro!dave    People Phone: (201) 989-0570

End forwarded message