[net.lang.c] PC TECH C review benchmarks

bmac2@ssc-bee.UUCP (Roy Sherrill) (01/03/86)

	I am interested in the bench mark source code used in the January
PC-TECH Journal C compiler review.  It is available from there bulletin
board but I have not gotten through.  If you have it please post it or
mail it to me.
				Thanks

				Roy Sherrill

nather@utastro.UUCP (Ed Nather) (01/05/86)

In article <448@ssc-bee.UUCP>, bmac2@ssc-bee.UUCP (Roy Sherrill) writes:

> 	I am interested in the bench mark source code used in the January
> PC-TECH Journal C compiler review.  It is available from there bulletin
> board but I have not gotten through.  If you have it please post it or
> mail it to me.
> 				Thanks
>
> 				Roy Sherrill

I guess if all else fails, you could buy a copy of the magazine ...

--
Ed Nather
Astronomy Dept, U of Texas @ Austin