[net.lang.c] ordering X3J11

jsweet@uci-icsa.ARPA (Jerry Sweet) (08/13/86)

I finally obtained the true and correct information about how to order
the draft ANSI standard for the C programming language.  Since I'm such
a nice guy, I've decided to share the information with the rest of you.

To order: Send check (made payable to X3 Secretariat) plus
	  self-addressed mailing label to:

		X3 Secretariat/CBEMA
		311 First St., NW
		Washington, D.C.  20001

	request X3J11 "Programming Language C", $30.00

-jns

ado@elsie.UUCP (Arthur David Olson) (08/20/86)

In article <2982@brl-smoke.ARPA>, jsweet@uci-icsa.ARPA (Jerry Sweet) writes:
> . . .to order the draft ANSI standard for the C programming language. . .
> Send check (made payable to X3 Secretariat) plus
> self-addressed mailing label to:
> 		X3 Secretariat/CBEMA
> 		311 First St., NW
> 		Washington, D.C.  20001
> 	request X3J11 "Programming Language C", $30.00

In placing your order, *be sure* to specify that you want the July 1986 draft
which CBEMA has just received.  If you fail to ask for the July draft,
they may well send you one of the May 1986 drafts they have left over.
--
	UUCP: ..decvax!seismo!elsie!ado   ARPA: elsie!ado@seismo.ARPA
	DEC, VAX, Elsie & Ado are Digital, Borden & Ampex trademarks.