[net.lang.c] LINT pre-processor

mah@ecsvax.UUCP (Mike Honeycutt) (10/03/86)

I'm looking for a LINT preprocessor that will run on our Vax.
We are running VMS and Dec's 'C' compiler.

Thanks

mc68020@gilbbs.UUCP (Thomas J Keller) (10/06/86)

In article <2097@ecsvax.UUCP>, mah@ecsvax.UUCP (Mike Honeycutt) writes:

> I'm looking for a LINT preprocessor that will run on our Vax.
> We are running VMS and Dec's 'C' compiler.

   If you are in reference to lint *AS* a preprocessor, I understand this
request.  If you are looking for a preprocessor *FOR* lint, I don't, as I
have never heard of such a thing.  Is there such a thing, and if so, what
does it accompish?

--

Disclaimer:  Disclaimer?  DISCLAIMER!? I don't need no stinking DISCLAIMER!!!

tom keller					"She's alive, ALIVE!"
{ihnp4, dual}!ptsfa!gilbbs!mc68020

(* we may not be big, but we're small! *)