[net.lang.c] What are some style standards? How do I get Indian Hill Style Shee

roper@chinet.UUCP (roper) (10/08/86)

?
In article <754@scc.UUCP> steiny@scc.UUCP (Don Steiny) writes:
>...   I plan to develop my own
>guidelines, but I am looking to find other style manuals.
>
>        I recall the Indian Hill Style Sheet (or something like that)
>several years ago.     Would someone send me that?    Does anyone
>have any ideas about other guidelines that would be helpful?

Since we're going through this procedure at work now, would someone be willing
to forward similar suggestions to me at:

The Alcar Group Inc., 5215 Old Orchard Road, Suite 600, Skokie IL  60077

Thanks in advance.  (I've never been too unwilling to learn from the
experience of others--at least with computers!)

--
Bill Roper, ihnp4!chinet!roper