[net.games.video] What was this article about?

nathan@mit-eddie.UUCP (Nathan Glasser) (11/14/85)

In article <7100002@uiucdcsp> nomura@uiucdcsp.CS.UIUC.EDU writes:

>The game is a tour de force by Atari; unfortunately it is in classic
>Atari style: it is designed so you cannot "master" it and play indefinitely.
>In fact, this machine is an incredible coin hog.  Here in C-U you pay
>one token for 600 health, which maybe lasts 2 minutes (or as little as
>a couple seconds) on levels below 8 where you are getting random levels
>from the same set of 20 or so.  It is a blast to play 4 player, but you
>run out of tokens in a hurry.

**Small Flame On**
This should be a perfect example of how not to write an article.
I have no idea what game is being discussed here. The original subject was
Re: Orphaned Response
which of course has nothing to do with the contents of the article.
**flame off**

I would be interested in knowing what the game is, since I can't
recognize the game from the description and don't think I've seen one
that matches it. Perhaps the author of the original article will send
another article telling what this game is.

				Nathan Glasser
				mit-eddie!nathan (uucp)
				nathan@mit-xx (arpa)