[net.games.video] How can I get an extra tank after 100,000?

al@well.UUCP (Al Kossow) (11/12/85)

Is there anyone out in net-land that remembers how to get
extra tanks after 100,000?

I remember seeing someone with five extra tanks after their
initials, but have never been able to get more than one...

ewa@sdcc3.UUCP (Eric Anderson) (11/14/85)

In article <273@well.UUCP> al@well.UUCP (Al Kossow) writes:
>Is there anyone out in net-land that remembers how to get
>extra tanks after 100,000?
>
>I remember seeing someone with five extra tanks after their
>initials, but have never been able to get more than one...

Assuming this is about Battlezone.. one of the all time classics..

I suspect it's done by turning the machine over..
can anyone confirm this?

tanks in advance.

Eric Anderson, UC San Diego         {elsewhere}!ihnp4!ucbvax!sdcsvax!sdcc3!ewa
Home: (619)453-7315       Work: (619)586-1201       White House: (202)456-1414