From uudciem Wed Nov 30 09:00:04 1983
>From uucp Wed Nov 30 06:21:11 1983 remote from utzoo
>From uw-beaver!tektronix!mmdf@rand-relay Wed Nov 30 03:22:57 1983 remote from l
To: uw-beaver!decvax!linus!utzoo!dciem!mmt@TEKTRONIX
Date:     24 Nov 83 0:41:24-PST (Thu)
Subject:  Failed mail

    Your message could not be delivered to 'notdciem at Ucbcad'
for the following reason:  'Unknown user at remote site'

    Your message follows:

From: uw-beaver!decvax!linus!utzoo!dciem!mmt
To:
  utzoo!linus!decvax!harpo!eagle!mhuxl!houxm!hogpc!houti!ariel!vax135!cornell!uw
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 83 08:05:27 est
Subject: Re: A Missile Epistle - (nf)
Via:  TEKTRONIX; 24 Nov 83 0:18-PST

--

Martin Taylor
{allegra,linus,ihnp4,uw-beaver,floyd,ubc-vision}!utzoo!dciem!mmt

darrell@drux3.UUCP (12/05/83)

Don't feel bad.  I received about 2000 (or so it seemed) similar
messages over the span of 8 days.
--
Darrell McIntosh
AT&T Information Systems Laboratories, Denver

stevesu@azure.UUCP (Steve Summit) (12/15/83)

If anyone wants to try to solve this problem, I can provide a set
of messages that I got inundated with, involving tektronix,
ucbvax, and mmdf@rand-relay.
                                         Steve Summit
                                         tektronix!tekmdp!stevesu