From rs@mirror.UUCP Tue Jul 15 22:29:46 1986
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 86 16:29:28 edt
From: rs@mirror.UUCP (Rich Salz)
To: berger@mirror.UUCP
          ^^^^^^^^^^^^
Subject: Re:  Notes are working and Test

Of course when I reply to this mail, the reply goes to rs@mirror.UUCP
AND berger@mirror.UUCP.

I've poked around sendmail.cf, but cannot understand it enough to clearly
see what section would deal with this.  Can anyone give me a pointer as
what might be causing this?

By the way, is sendmail still the latest and greatest way  to do mail
on  Unix?    Is  there  a  compiler or  some human  interface yet for
sendmail.cf?  This has to be one of the most cryptic things I've ever
seen in unix!

			Bob Berger

Datacube Inc. 4 Dearborn Rd. Peabody, Ma 01960 	617-535-6644

ihnp4!datacube!berger
{seismo,cbosgd,cuae2,mit-eddie}!mirror!datacube!berger