[net.mail] sendmail documentation

ekb@ho3cad.UUCP (#ERIC K. BUSTAD ) (10/10/86)

What documents are there which describe sendmail and the format
of the sendmail.cf file?  We have several products running on
our machines, each of which supply their own different version.
I'd like to be able to combine them into a single version that
can handle the needs of each.  Any suggestions will be appreciated.

= Eric Bustad
  AT&T Bell Laboratories
  Holmdel NJ 07733-1988
  (201)949-6257
  ekb@ho3cad.ATT.COM or ihnp4!ho3cad!ekb

avolio@decuac.DEC.COM (Frederick M. Avolio) (10/13/86)

In article <490@ho3cad.UUCP>, ekb@ho3cad.UUCP (#ERIC K. BUSTAD ) writes:
> What documents are there which describe sendmail and the format
> of the sendmail.cf file?

I gave a talk "An Introduction to Sendmail and Sendmail.cf, or:
Showing Sendmail Who's Boss" at the Fall 86 DECUS (last week).  It
will probably be repeated in the Spring.  The slides will appear in
the DECUS UNISIG Newsletter and there is even a chance of a paper...

Fred