[net.news.config] inquiry

rene@umcp-cs.UUCP (12/06/83)

Subject: inquiry
Newsgroups: net.config

According to an article in net.announce, this is the group to write to
for this sort of inquiry: My brother works for a company called
Bunker Ramo in Glendale, Los Angelos, California. He has a
Timex-Sinclair computer and a modem. He doesn't know if his company
has access to a net, but he would like to be able to read the news
groups and to send mail. Does anyone know if Bunker Ramo is on the
net (it has something to do with computers - my brother repairs
boards)? If not, is there a local guest account he could use to send
me messages? Please reply by mail as I am not subscribed to this
group. Thanks for any info.

				- rene
--
"Peoles have feeelings, too"