[net.news.config] seismo - ihnp4 uucp link consider unreliable

rick@seismo.CSS.GOV (Rick Adams) (05/10/86)

I recommend that you do not use the seismo - ihnp4 uucp link.

There are over 800 messages in the queue now and they are
coming in faster than we can send them out. We are having
a VERY hard time sustaining a connection with ihnp4 for over 10 minutes.

---rick

clewis@mnetor.UUCP (Chris Lewis) (05/13/86)

In article <2196@seismo.CSS.GOV> rick@seismo.CSS.GOV (Rick Adams) writes:
>I recommend that you do not use the seismo - ihnp4 uucp link.
>
>There are over 800 messages in the queue now and they are
>coming in faster than we can send them out. We are having
>a VERY hard time sustaining a connection with ihnp4 for over 10 minutes.
>
>---rick

That sounds a lot like the problem I mentioned with the "g" protocol that
I sent the pk0.c to you for.
--
Chris Lewis,
UUCP: {allegra, linus, ihnp4}!utzoo!mnetor!clewis