From chase@lbl-csam.arpa Wed Oct 31 17:27:24 1984
From: (Barbara Chase [stug]) chase@lbl-csam.arpa
To: ken
Subject: STUG

Ken,
	The Software Tools Users Group is still around and operating.
	The address is:
			  Software Tools Users Group, Inc.
			  140 Center Street
			  El Segundo, CA  90245
			  213-322-2574

	There are memberships, tapes, and t-shirts available from the group.
	Memberships provide the newsletter:

		Individual  $  15 /yr
		Corporate   $ 150 /yr
		Sustaining  $1500 or equiv. in support /yr

	Tapes:

		Basic Tools  -primitives need to be written
		TOYS Tape    -some additions to the Basic Tape

		System specific implementations:

			VAX/VMS
			UNIX 4.1 BSD
			RSX-11M
			IBM/MVS
			IBM/VM-CMS
			HP1000 RTE IVB and 6/VM
			Univac 1100
			SEL MPX
			TOPS-20

		The cost is $50 /tape

	The proces will be going up Jan. 1 1985 to:
		Individual  $  20
		Corporate   $ 200
		Sustaining  $2000

		Tapes       $  80

--bc--

	Regards,
--
	Ken Yap

	UUCP:	(..!{allegra, decvax, seismo}!rochester!ken)
	ARPA:	ken@rochester.arpa
	USnail:	Ken Yap, Dept. of Comp. Sci, U. of Rochester, NY 14627.