[net.lang] Icon & Snobol-4 ?

hmd@oce-rd2.UUCP (Hubert van Dongen) (04/03/86)

In Byte from july 1985 there was an article about the ICON programming
language, by Ralph Griswold.

Ralph is working on the ICON Project in the Computer Science Department
of the University of Arizona.

Who can give me a pointer to someone from that project?

	Hubert van Dongen
	Oce Research Center
	{seismo,decvax,ucbvax,philabs}!mcvax!oce-rd1!hmd

Het kan verkeren!  (Bredero)

steve@jplgodo.UUCP (Steve Schlaifer x3171 156/224) (04/07/86)

E-mail to icon-project@arizona.UUCP will get to them as I recall.
--

...smeagol\			Steve Schlaifer
......wlbr->!jplgodo!steve	Advance Projects Group, Jet Propulsion Labs