[net.lang] Franz Lisp for Sun Workstations

bihari@osu-eddie.UUCP (04/04/86)

From: Thomas E. Bihari <bihari>

Does anyone out there know where I can purchase Franz Lisp that will
run on Sun workstations (Berkley 4.2 Unix)?

Thanks.

Tom Bihari

csnet:   bihari@ohio-state

lkw@csun.UUCP (04/16/86)

> From: Thomas E. Bihari <bihari>
>
> Does anyone out there know where I can purchase Franz Lisp that will
> run on Sun workstations (Berkley 4.2 Unix)?

Would you believe: Franz?

More formally:
Franz, Inc.
2920 Domingo Ave., #203
Berkeley, CA  94705
(415) 540-1224

Price for an educational site is/was $250, plus tax, license and dealer
prep.

PS: Ask your SUN rep for a copy of CATALYST, which is a 300+ page listing
of all sorts of third-party products that run on or in the SUN.

Disclaimer: I'm not connected with SUN, Franz, or any other major gaseous
stellar body or romantic composer, so I don't think this could be construed
as an ad.

Larry Wake
CSU Northridge Computer Center
uucp: { hplabs | ihnp4 | psivax }!csun!lkw
BITNET: RETPLKW@CALSTATE

"The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe"