[net.invest] Harmonic Research Newsletter - Address Finally Available

dave@cylixd.UUCP (Dave Kirby) (09/23/85)

I got the following letter this morning from Bruce Welker:

From: ihnp4!drutx!bdw
Subject: Re: Reprint of Original Harmonic Newsletter Article

Dave:
	Barron's (Sept. 16, 1985) has a full page ad for the Harmonic
	Research Newsletter. Address was:
		650 Fifth Ave (16th floor)
		NY,NY 10019
	An annual subscription is $360. The toll-free number to call
	is 1-800-382-3535 (national except New York State), and
	212-246-0300 (New York only). Both are 24-hour numbers.
	If there's enough interest, go ahead and repost this to the
	net.

		Hope it's useful,
		Bruce Welker
		@ The Denver Works: AT&T Information Systems
		{ihnp4,allegra}!drutx!bdw

Thanks for the info, Bruce. I had missed that issue of Barron's. Your
letter is well worth re-posting, as there are many who have wanted
that address. On behalf of all the future millionaires, thanks a'buncho.
BTW, I looked up the ad, and they have a telephone hotline available
separately for $600 a year (two month trial, $120).