[net.invest] Phone numbers for small mutual funds

cjw@ihelp.UUCP (C. J. Wilde) (03/20/86)

I need some help.
I have been doing a lot of reading on mutual funds based on Barron's
issue of Feb. 17.  I am currently sending for prospectuses, but I am
having trouble finding phone numbers or addresses for several of the
smaller mutual funds.  Specifically, can anyone give me the phone number
for the:
	DIT family of funds(Aggr. Grw, Cap. Grw., Curr. Inc)

	GIT Special Growth Fund

	Zenith family of funds (Cap. Grw, Bond Inc.)

Thanks in advance.

--
Chuck Wilde			AT&T Bell Labs
(312) 979-2296			IH 2H-232

General disclaimer on whatever topic I am posting about.

Bump ... Set ... SPIKE!!!

ekrell@ucla-cs.ARPA (Eduardo Krell) (03/22/86)

In article <491@ihelp.UUCP> cjw@ihelp.UUCP (C. J. Wilde) writes:
>Specifically, can anyone give me the phone number
>for the:
>
>       GIT Special Growth Fund

Try

  Bankers Finance Investement Management
  1655 North Fort Meyer Drive
  Arlington, VA 22209
  1-800-336-3063

I didn't find anything about the other two. They must be REAL small funds.
--
    Eduardo Krell               UCLA Computer Science Department
    ekrell@ucla-locus.arpa      ..!{sdcrdcf,ihnp4,trwspp,ucbvax}!ucla-cs!ekrell

          You have the right to express your opinions,
          but that doesn't mean your opinions are right !