[net.sport.hockey] Arbor will return

rick@ucla-cs.UUCP (05/14/85)

<<< eat this you little ... >>>

Al Arbor announced yesterday that he will return to coach the Islanders
next season saying that the early exit from this year's playoffs presents
"new challenges". So much for my prediction that he would retire.
--

			       Rick Gillespie
				  rick@ucla-cs

	"She turned me into a newt! . . . I got better."

ken@alberta.UUCP (Ken Hruday) (05/16/85)

In article <5413@ucla-cs.ARPA> rick@ucla-cs.UUCP writes:

>Al Arbor announced yesterday that he will return to coach the Islanders
>next season saying that the early exit from this year's playoffs presents
>"new challenges". So much for my prediction that he would retire.
>--
>
>			       Rick Gillespie

Actually Rick, you would have been able to predict this if you'd remembered
the old chestnut about the captain always going down with his ship %-> .
Have a good day!
						Ken Hruday
					   University of Alberta