Date: 19 Apr 85 11:26:37 PST (Friday)
From: JSharar.es
Subject: Compact Discs, Etc.
To: The Digital Domain <NewWave^.es>
cc: Denise <DSacks>, Harry <Habramowski>, JSharar

Does anybody out there rummage through the compact disc bins in search
of rare imported CD's by your favorite "alternative music" bands?

If so, I would be very curious to know what you have come up with.

Question: "What is the rarest CD you own or have seen?"

I have CD's by the Cure, Depeche Mode, OMD, Siouxsie, the Smiths, and
more and I am looking for more in the same vein.

When dealing with CD's, it is very difficult to know what is available
(let alone in stock) and what is not.  I'm hoping someone will bring up
some titles that I can keep my eyes open for.

CD NEWS:  There has been talk that the imfamous Dead Kennedys are going
to put out a CD (probably "Fresh Fruit...").  Also the Cramps(?) and
the Stranglers.  Watch for your favorites on the UK's Virgin label in
the near future including the legendary Sex Pistols and Public Image
Ltd. (1st LP and Live in Tokyo, which is digitally recorded).

Also Lone Justice's debut album came out this week, does anybody know
if a CD is planned for this?  Probably not, unless they go Top 20 (no
comment).

Joe

P.S.  I know this is a bit dated but..., I got to the Depeche Mode
concert late (during "Lie to Me") and I am wondering if anybody else
went and, if so, what did I miss?
--
Dave

arpa: Sewhuk.HENR@Xerox.ARPA
uucp: {allegra,rochester,amd,sunybcs}!rocksvax!dave