[net.sport.hockey] ECAC hockey

usiskin@uwvax.UUCP (Suzanne Usiskin) (01/28/86)

Thought I would post the ECAC results up to January, 27.  Out here in
Wisconsin I don't get to here too much about Eastern hockey except where
it effects the WCHA.  So this is for my own satisfaction.

     Harvard      10-2
     RPI          9-2-1
     Cornell      7-3-1
     Yale         8-4
     Vermont      7-5
     Clarkson     6-3-3
     Colgate      5-5-1
     Princeton    5-6
     St. Lawrenct 4-8
     Brown        3-9
     Dartmouth    2-10
     Army         1-10

Go Big Red (Cornell and Wisconsin) !!!!!

goudreau@dg_rtp.UUCP (01/30/86)

In article <583@uwvax.UUCP> usiskin@uwvax.UUCP (Suzanne Usiskin) writes:
>Thought I would post the ECAC results up to January, 27.  Out here in
>Wisconsin I don't get to here too much about Eastern hockey except where
>it effects the WCHA.  So this is for my own satisfaction.

Down here in the South it is virtually *impossible* to find out anything about
college hockey. (They cover such "sports" as auto racing - the very *antithesis*
of athletics - instead :-) )  So, would any of you fortunate enough to have
access to results, standings, etc., be kind enought to post them to the net
from time to time?  Thanks in advance.

	Bob Goudreau, thwarted hockey fan

P.S. - Go Crimson!