[net.music] Who are these guys?

alle@ihuxb.UUCP (Marguerite Czajka) (04/06/85)

> 	In the 'We are the World' song/video, there are two performers
> whom I can't identify. One sings right before Tina Turner, and the other
> sings right before we first hear Bruce Springsteen.
>
> 	Can somebody tell me who these guys are?
>
> edward

I`ll probably be one of a thousand to followup on this but mail didn`t work!
James Ingram sings before Tina Turner and Al Jarreau before Bruce if my
memory is working!

ken@ncrcae.UUCP (Ken Fineberg) (04/07/85)

In article <1578@ukma.UUCP> edward@ukma.UUCP (Edward C. Bennett) writes:

>	In the 'We are the World' song/video, there are two performers
>whom I can't identify. One sings right before Tina Turner, and the other
>sings right before we first hear Bruce Springsteen.
>
>	Can somebody tell me who these guys are?
>
>edward

I have a followup question: When the whole group is in the shot, there is
a gentlemen in the back row, dark hair, glasses with dark frames, who looks
like he's a little uncomfortable about being there. Who is he?

TV: I'm not a doctor but I play one on TV.
ME: I'm not a TV but I play one in my living room.

jimc@haddock.UUCP (04/27/85)

Dan Akroyd.