[net.sport.foot] Football Flaming

wab (01/11/83)

	I just got this over the net this morning:

>From teklabs Tue Jan 11 06:00:16 1983
>From tektronix!ucbcad!harpo!floyd!cmcl2!philabs!sdcsvax!sdchema!djo@decvax.uucp Tue Jan 11 04:27:57 1983 remote from teklabs
Date: Mon Jan 10 23:26:37 1983
Subject: Football

I think the Raiders will go down to the Jets and it will be

CHARGERS vs. JETS in the big one!

Eat pigskin!!!

	I would like to point out to this schmuck that the Chargers and the
Jets are both AFC teams, so it is a logical impossibility for them both
to be in the Super Bowl since the Super Bowl is a match up of the top AFC
team vs. the top NFC team.  I'm putting this on the net with the hope that
public ridicule will discourage this kind of ill-considered and splenetic
outburst.  In the future, please send only intelligent mail to...

					Bill Baker (reed!wab)