[net.micro.pc] Nroff-like source code, anyone???

taylor (05/08/83)

Relay-Version:version B 3/9/83; site harpo.UUCP
Date:Sun, 8-May-83 12:01:35 EDT

	A while back I wrote an Nroff-like text formatter in *gag*
pascal (berkeley) and still have it on-line.  I have plans to port
it to a PC, but it looks like I won't get my PC till the middle of
the summer, so if anyone who has a PC is interested in going 50/50
or whatever with the program...we could actually MAKE SOME MONEY!!

	(neat how all those paragraphs lined up!!!)

	Anyway, it implements all the most-used Nroff commands and
has 'newline', 'newpage', 'line spacing', 'start/stop justify',
'pagenumber = ', 'floating header and footer (with auto page num-
bering)' and a bunch of other stuff.

	Let me know if you want a copy of it..as I am reasonably
ambivalent towards the code (although it IS well written!!!).

		Aiming towards a more usable PC,

					-- Dave Taylor
					..sdcsvax!taylor

ps: the 'it IS well written' is a promotional plug, and should be
    regarded as such.