[net.micro.pc] Need Info on statistical package for IBM-PC

pmg@aplvax.UUCP (06/01/84)

(oo)
I am looking for information on statistical packages that are available
for the IBM-PC.  Any information on the existance or performance of
packages would be welcome.  If available, please include information
on the company (name and address or phone number) that is marketing the
product.

Please mail information, or requests for summaries directly to me.
If enough interest is demonstrated I will post a summary to the net.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!!
---
				P. Michael Guba
				...decvax!harpo!seismo!umcp-cs!aplvax!pmg
				...rlgvax!cvl!umcp-cs!aplvax!pmg
Subject: Need Info on statistical package for IBM-PC!
Newsgroups: net.micro.pc net.wanted

--
---
				P. Michael Guba
				...decvax!harpo!seismo!umcp-cs!aplvax!pmg
				...rlgvax!cvl!umcp-cs!aplvax!pmg

phaedrus@eneevax.UUCP (06/03/84)

There was a pretty good review of 24 statistical packages for micros in
general in the April issue of BYTE.

--
Without hallucinogens, life itself would be impossible.

ARPA:   phaedrus%eneevax%umcp-cs@CSNet-Relay
UUCP:   {seismo,allegra,brl-bmd}!umcp-cs!eneevax!phaedrus