[net.micro.pc] Hotel management software

Info-IBMPC@USC-ISIB.ARPA (10/26/84)

From:  Info-IBMPC Digest <Info-IBMPC@USC-ISIB.ARPA>

Date: Sun, 21 Oct 1984  16:18 EDT
From: SJOBRG%MIT-OZ@MIT-MC.ARPA
To:   Info-IBMPC@USC-ISIB.ARPA
Subject: Hotel management software

I have some friends who manage a small but growing bed-and-breakfast inn
and are considering the purchase of a PC or equivalent to assist them in
the management of their business.  Has anyone discovered or had some
experience with any commercial or public-domain software specifically
for the hotel/motel/inn industry?  I recall a recent article in PC Week
about a nationwide chain that used PC's, but I don't have the article
nor do I remember if they contracted for custom software.  I also recall
that some time ago, there was a similiar inquiry on Info-IBMPC.  Does
anyone remember it?

Thanks.  Please respond directly to me: SJOBRG@MIT-OZ.ARPA

-------