[net.micro.pc] copying directories????

gino@sdchema.UUCP (Eugene G. Youngerman) (04/25/85)

    I would like a program that will copy directories
    complete and maintain the directory, subdirectory
    system.  I am running MS-DOS on a Compaq Desk-Pro.

    Basically the command I would like to have is

    UNIX command cp -r

    I have tried various things, but don't seem to beable to
    get the thing to work.  If anyone knows of this program,
    either commercially or on Public Access, please let me know

    Thanks, GINO
Newsgroups: net.micro.pc
Subject: copying directories????
Expires: