[net.micro.pc] looking for feedback from GEM insiders

jerry@utrc-2at.UUCP (Jerry J. Deroo) (09/18/85)

I am wondering if there are any people who have picked up the GEM
developers package on the net, and if so, would they be willing
to share some of their experiences?

Have you tried using the GEM interface from within your own code? I understand
that you can get at the user interface from C...which C compilers are
supported?

In general, what do you think about GEM?

thanks, as they say, in advance

broehl@watdcsu.UUCP (Bernie Roehl) (09/20/85)

In article <146@utrc-2at.UUCP> jerry@utrc-2at.UUCP (Jerry J. Deroo) writes:
>I am wondering if there are any people who have picked up the GEM
>developers package on the net, and if so, would they be willing
>to share some of their experiences?

*What* GEM Developers package?  Was there one posted to the net?  Did I miss
it?  If so, could somebody please re-post?

>thanks, as they say, in advance
...ditto