[net.micro.pc] Patch addresses in WS v3.3

shor@sphinx.UChicago.UUCP (Melinda Shore) (03/28/86)

[]
Does anybody have a list of patch addresses for the MS-DOS rendition
of WordStar v3.3?  I have a comprehensive list for CP/M WordStar;  I
assume that somebody must have put one together for MS-DOS as well.

Thanks ...
--
Melinda Shore                               ..!ihnp4!gargoyle!sphinx!shor
University of Chicago Computation Center    Staff.Melinda%chip@UChicago.Bitnet

" ... a statement made while looking backwards will have its wrong end in
front."		[F. Huxley]

mojo@kepler.UUCP (Morris Jones) (04/02/86)

In article <1829@sphinx.UChicago.UUCP> shor@sphinx.UUCP (Melinda Shore) writes:
>Does anybody have a list of patch addresses for the MS-DOS rendition
>of WordStar v3.3?  I have a comprehensive list for CP/M WordStar;  I
>assume that somebody must have put one together for MS-DOS as well.

Melinda,

If your CP/M list includes label names (most lists do) then you can get
the patch addresses using the hidden label patcher in WINSTALL.  That's
what we do to get patch addresses.

From the main install menu, press the '+' key.

You can use the hidden label patcher to make the patches, or just to
get the addresses so you can make the patches with debug (or whatever).

--
Mojo
... Morris Jones, MicroPro Product Development