[net.micro.pc] Anyone used /se with link 2.5 ?

naparst@cartan (Harold Naparst) (05/05/86)

  As I was trying to use the RM/Fortran v1.1 debugger, I needed to link with
v 2.5 and the /se option.  I got a message like :
	     Invalid flag "SE"  (or something to that effect)
I am shocked, since the linker was specifically included with the compiler,
and it was specifically mentioned in the manual to use the /se flag.  Has
anyone had experience with the /se flag ?
  Any comments on RM/Fortran ?

Harold Naparst
Harold Naparst (415)-848-4560

  UUCP		{tektronix,dual,sun,ihnp4,decvax}!ucbvax!cartan!naparst
  New style	naparst@cartan.berkeley.edu
  ARPA | CSNET	naparst%cartan@berkeley.ARPA
  snail         2715 Dwight Way, #7  Berkeley, CA  94704

emigh@ecsvax.UUCP (Ted Emigh) (05/07/86)

In article <13639@ucbvax.BERKELEY.EDU> naparst@cartan.UUCP (Harold Naparst) writes:

>  As I was trying to use the RM/Fortran v1.1 debugger, I needed to link with
>v 2.5 and the /se option.  I got a message like :
>	     Invalid flag "SE"  (or something to that effect)

The proper format is
     link test,test  /SE:512
Note:  the colon also is needed for the /S option (/S:1024)

--

Ted H. Emigh     Genetics and Statistics, North Carolina State U, Raleigh  NC
USENET:	{akgua decvax duke ihnp4 unc}!mcnc!ecsvax!emigh