[net.micro.pc] Seeking DOG.ARC

mk@suadb.UUCP (Magnus Karlson) (06/11/86)

Some time ago someone mentioned a disk reorganicer called DOG.ARC and
anonnced the availabilty through some BBS's. Since it is hard to make
transfers from USA placed BBS to europe i would very much like if someone
could mail me a uudecode version.

	University of Stockholm
	Dept. of Computer Science
	Magnus Karlson

srp@ethz.UUCP (06/13/86)

In article <170@suadb.UUCP> mk@suadb.UUCP (Magnus Karlson) writes:
>Some time ago someone mentioned a disk reorganicer called DOG.ARC and
>anonnced the availabilty through some BBS's. Since it is hard to make
>transfers from USA placed BBS to europe i would very much like if someone
>could mail me a uudecode version.
>
>	University of Stockholm
>	Dept. of Computer Science
>	Magnus Karlson

Me Too Please! This would be a very useful program to me.

--

Scott Presnell  Eidgnoessische Technische Hochschule, Zuerich (ETH-Zentrum)
		Labor Fuer Organische Chemie
		Universitaetsstrasse 16
		CH-8092 Zuerich Switzerland.

uucp:		...seismo!mcvax!cernvax!ethz!srp     (srp@ethz.uucp)