[net.micro.pc] RBBS.14.5

yeakel@brl-smoke.ARPA (Bill Yeakel) (08/29/86)

I am looking for a copy of RBBS vers. 14.5.
Does anyone have a downloading source on the net?

Much obliged!

brown@nicmad.UUCP (08/30/86)

In article <3394@brl-smoke.ARPA> yeakel@brl.arpa (Bill Yeakel) writes:

>I am looking for a copy of RBBS vers. 14.5.
>Does anyone have a downloading source on the net?

I run a bbs that uses the RBBS CPC code, but 14.5 is not one of the
versions.  The current version is CPC14.1C.  I should start beta testing
version CPC15.1A next week.

The total amount of code is to large to spread around the net.  Phone
bills are high enough.  If you want a copy, I suggest that you call one
of your local BBSs and download all of the stuff.

You will need the BASIC compiler 2.01 or QUICKBasic 1.0 or 2.0.

If you can't get it locally, send me e-mail and we will work out details
on your getting a copy via normal mail channels.  (No I am not selling it).
--

		  ihnp4------\
		harvard-\     \