[net.micro.pc] Sperry IT query

aati@rayssd.UUCP (08/28/86)

I'm thinking about investing personal funds in a Sperry IT.
Please send me anything you have to say about the Sperry IT.

Bill Fish
Analysis & Technology, Inc.
153 Williams Street
New London, CT 06355
(203) 536-3301 (evenings)
(203) 444-7722 x419 (days)
!ihnp4!{hsi,rayssd}!aati!fish

fac@burdvax.UUCP (Frank Cooley) (08/29/86)

> I'm thinking about investing personal funds in a Sperry IT.
> Please send me anything you have to say about the Sperry IT.
>
> Bill Fish
> Analysis & Technology, Inc.
> 153 Williams Street
> New London, CT 06355
> (203) 536-3301 (evenings)
> (203) 444-7722 x419 (days)
> !ihnp4!{hsi,rayssd}!aati!fish
As an ex Sperry employee who owns a Sperry XT look alike and who has
several friends who use the IT(My Wife for one) I can say that it is
an excellent clone and  outperforms the AT while being built extremely
well built ( you have to hand it to those Mitsubishi folks).

Frank Cooley
SDC/Burroughs
Paoli, Pa.
hplabs!sdcrdcf!burdvax!fac

waldref@psueea.UUCP (Greg Waldref) (09/01/86)

In article <2625@burdvax.UUCP> fac@burdvax.UUCP (Frank Cooley) writes:

>> I'm thinking about investing personal funds in a Sperry IT.
>> Please send me anything you have to say about the Sperry IT.
>>
>> Bill Fish
>> Analysis & Technology, Inc.
>> 153 Williams Street
>> New London, CT 06355
>> (203) 536-3301 (evenings)
>> (203) 444-7722 x419 (days)
>> !ihnp4!{hsi,rayssd}!aati!fish
>As an ex Sperry employee who owns a Sperry XT look alike and who has
>several friends who use the IT(My Wife for one) I can say that it is
>an excellent clone and  outperforms the AT while being built extremely
>well built ( you have to hand it to those Mitsubishi folks).
>
>Frank Cooley
>SDC/Burroughs
>Paoli, Pa.
>hplabs!sdcrdcf!burdvax!fac
I too can say good things about the IT, however if your looking
for the power of the IT, there are other systems that run at
10Mc (1 wait state) and ATronics has one that runs at 11.6Mc!
However ATronics seems to me to be a bit flakey, the system is
doing great (I have one).  I've been asked to post info, so maybe
in about a week I'll get to it.

Greg Waldref
...tektronix!psu-cs!psueea!waldref