[net.micro.pc] paging Allen Wah & David Smith re: ZDS BBS offering

fulton@comet.dec.com (Cathy Fulton -- CXO Technical Training) (08/31/86)

There were two responses to my Zenith BBS offering which I am unable to
fulfill, because return mail addresses were not given.  In each case, using
REPLY did not work.  The authors of these two responses are listed below.
If each of you will tell me how to get from decwrl to your node, I will
gladly fulfill your requests.

	Responders:

	Allen Wah at Purdue University
	David Smith, EE Dept., Portland State University

- Cathy

uucp: ...decvax!decwrl!dec-rhea!dec-comet!fulton
ARPA: fulton%comet.DEC@decwrl

broehl@watdcsu.UUCP (Bernie Roehl) (09/01/86)

In article <5076@decwrl.DEC.COM> fulton@comet.dec.com (Cathy Fulton -- CXO Technical Training) writes:
>There were two responses to my Zenith BBS offering which I am unable to
>fulfill, because return mail addresses were not given.  In each case, using
>REPLY did not work.

...there may be other requests out there that couldn't get to you for some
reason (mine, for example).

You may want to consider posting a list of everything, perhaps to net.sources.