[net.micro.pc] Wizardry for PC?

alford@ecsvax.UUCP (Ross Alford) (08/27/86)

Has anyone ever seen a Wizardry scenario later than the original
for PC/MSDOS computers?  I sold my Apple and bought a PClone just
after my wife had mastered the first disk and was ready to embark
on Knights of Diamonds.  I'd really like to get the PC version for
her if there is one available.  Thanks for any info.

Ross Alford
   ...mcnc!ecsvax!alford

jsm@vax1.ccs.cornell.edu (Jonathan Meltzer) (09/03/86)

In article <1965@ecsvax.UUCP> alford@ecsvax.UUCP (Ross Alford) writes:

>Has anyone ever seen a Wizardry scenario later than the original
>for PC/MSDOS computers?  I sold my Apple and bought a PClone just
>after my wife had mastered the first disk and was ready to embark
>on Knights of Diamonds.  I'd really like to get the PC version for
>her if there is one available.  Thanks for any info.

Sorry ... Greenberg and Woodhead are concentrating on the Macintosh now.
No IBM PC Wizardry scenario later than #1 exists, or is likely to exist.

Jon Meltzer
Dept. of Modern Languages and Linguistics, Cornell University
"Disclaimer" is a trademark of Bell Laboratories.