[net.micro.pc] Help with CROSSTALK

djc1@ihuxp.UUCP (Dave Christensen) (09/21/86)

I have a question about CROSSTALK XVI, V. 3.6.

There is a status line at the bottom of the screen that is rather annoying.
I also get "snow" at times when the screen is updated.  Is there any way
to turn that darn line off?  Thanks again!

--
		      Dave Christensen
	       AT&T Bell Labs - Naperville, IL

james@osi3b2.UUCP (James R. Van Artsdalen) (09/26/86)

In article <1282@ihuxp.UUCP>, djc1@ihuxp.UUCP (Dave Christensen) writes:
> I have a question about CROSSTALK XVI, V. 3.6.
>
> There is a status line at the bottom of the screen that is rather annoying.
> I also get "snow" at times when the screen is updated.  Is there any way
> to turn that darn line off?  Thanks again!

Try the "vi cga" command.  It says you have a CGA card.  I think this is
supposed to prevent snow.
--
James R. Van Artsdalen    ...!ut-ngp!utastro!osi3b2!james    Live Free or Die