[net.micro.pc] PC-SHELL sources

abelsanti@watnot.UUCP (Arnie P. Belsanti) (09/24/86)

### Take this line as a sign of good faith ###

Let's try one more time, ok.  A while back, some kind soul was generous enough  to post a uuencoded version of a UNIX shell for the PC.  Preferring UNIX over
DOS, and not wanting to spend 1,000,000.... dollars on a UNIX package, I        immediately dowloaded this version only to find it corrupted. I mailed the      original sender, and received another version, again corrupted.  I'm sure it
can't be problems with my hardware since I've been doing the same for many
public domain BBS's with no complaints.  Can anyone out there is netland please, oh please, send my a copy of PC-SHELL. I've heard excellent things about it and
want to try it myself.

                                                        Tanx,
                                                        Arnold Belsanti
                                                        University of Waterloo

chapman@fornax.uucp (John Chapman) (09/29/86)

.
.
.
> public domain BBS's with no complaints.  Can anyone out there is netland please, oh please, send my a copy of PC-SHELL. I've heard excellent things about it and
> want to try it myself.
>
>                                                         Tanx,
>                                                         Arnold Belsanti
>                                                         University of Waterloo

I would appreciate getting a copy too! Thanks in advance,

 john chapman
 {watmath,uw-beaver,ihnp4}!ubc-vision!sfucmpt!sfulccr!chapman

mrazek@uiucuxc.CSO.UIUC.EDU (10/01/86)

You are not alone - I would appreciate a copy also!

					- Marty Moose -

parris@itcatl.UUCP (Parris Hughes) (10/14/86)

In article <8@fornax.uucp>, chapman@fornax.uucp (John Chapman) writes:
> > Can anyone out there is netland please, oh please, send my a copy of
> > PC-SHELL. I've heard excellent things about it and want to try it myself.
> >                                                   Arnold Belsanti
> I would appreciate getting a copy too! Thanks in advance,
>  john chapman

Ditto.

Parris				...{akgua|ihnp4}!gatech!itcatl!parris

rob@gould9.UUCP (rob) (10/15/86)