[net.micro.pc] Procomm 2.4.1 Part 3 and 5

bull@onion.cs.reading.ac.uk (Stephen) (10/23/86)

Expires:

the shar files for prcmm241.03 and prcmm241.05 got screwed up on the way over
here. I would be very grateful if some kind person would forward me copies of
these files. (They seem to have been cut short -- are they too long > 64K)

Thanxs in advance to any kind souls

stephen

srp@ethz.UUCP (Scott Presnell) (10/24/86)

In article <72@onion.cs.reading.ac.uk> bull@onion.UUCP (Stephen) writes:
>the shar files for prcmm241.03 and prcmm241.05 got screwed up on the way over
>here. I would be very grateful if some kind person would forward me copies of
>these files. (They seem to have been cut short -- are they too long > 64K)

Same here! Thanks in advance.

--

Scott Presnell  Eidgnoessische Technische Hochschule, Zuerich (ETH-Zentrum)
		Labor Fuer Organische Chemie
		Universitaetsstrasse 16
		CH-8092 Zuerich Switzerland.

uucp:		...seismo!mcvax!cernvax!ethz!srp     (srp@ethz.uucp)