[net.micro.pc] ARC help. Please?

damour@osiris.CSO.UIUC.EDU (10/16/86)

I keep seeing these wonderful programs that say that all I need do is
uudecode them and then unARC.  I have UUdecoded before but where/how do
I unARC?  Could some kind soul send me a file/program that will do that?
Thanks a bunch!

Chris Damour
(A foolish Bio type who has caught the computer bug.)

asf@sbcs.UUCP (10/20/86)

> I keep seeing these wonderful programs that say that all I need do is
> uudecode them and then unARC.  I have UUdecoded before but where/how do
> I unARC?  Could some kind soul send me a file/program that will do that?
> Thanks a bunch!
>
> Chris Damour
> (A foolish Bio type who has caught the computer bug.)

Or better yet, please post it to net.sources.  There are probably a lot of
other people (myself included) who are first beginning to download shareware
and need this program to do so.

Thanks in advance.
Alan S. Fink
UUCP:  {allegra, hocsd, philabs, ogcvax}!sbcs!asf
ARPA:  asf%sunysb.csnet@csnet-relay.ARPA
CSNET: asf@sunysb.edu

walheim@vu-vlsi.UUCP (Tom Walheim) (11/01/86)

In article <10200004@osiris> damour@osiris.CSO.UIUC.EDU writes:

>I keep seeing these wonderful programs that say that all I need do is
>uudecode them and then unARC.  I have UUdecoded before but where/how do
>I unARC?  Could some kind soul send me a file/program that will do that?

I too would really appreciate this program.  Could someone please send it
to me as well

			Tom Walheim (waloheim@vu-vlsi.UUCP)