[net.micro.pc] procomm 2.4.2 documentation?

asf@sbcs.UUCP (Alan S. Fink) (11/02/86)

Recently someone posted procomm 2.4.2 on the net (either net.micro.pc or
net.sources, I can't remember which).

Anyway, after downloading it for a trial run, I discovered (uponn decoding
and de-arcing) that there was no documentation included!!!

Therefore, can some kind soul please e-mail me the documentation.  From what
I've seen so far, procomm seems okay - it would probably be even better when
I get some documentation (so I'll know what I'm doing).

Thanks in advance.
Alan S. Fink
UUCP:  {allegra, hocsd, philabs, ogcvax}!sbcs!asf
ARPA:  asf%suny-sb.csnet@csnet-relay.ARPA
CSNET: asf@suny-sb.edu

--

toma@killer.UUCP (Tom Armistead) (11/03/86)

In article <222@sbcs.UUCP>, asf@sbcs.UUCP writes:
> Recently someone posted procomm 2.4.2 on the net (either net.micro.pc or
> net.sources, I can't remember which).
>
> Anyway, after downloading it for a trial run, I discovered (uponn decoding
> and de-arcing) that there was no documentation included!!!

If it is of any help the documentation for ProComm 2.4.2 is the same as that
for ProComm 2.4, 2.4a, 2.4b and 2.4.1...

Tom
---
UUCP:
                          ihnp4\
                                \killer!toma
                                /
  drillsys!infoswx!convex!dj3b1/

Tom Armistead

srp@ethz.UUCP (Scott Presnell) (11/07/86)

In article <222@sbcs.UUCP> asf@sbcs.UUCP (Alan S. Fink) writes:

>Recently someone posted procomm 2.4.2 on the net (either net.micro.pc or
>net.sources, I can't remember which).

>Therefore, can some kind soul please e-mail me the documentation.  From what
>I've seen so far, procomm seems okay - it would probably be even better when
>I get some documentation (so I'll know what I'm doing).
>
>Thanks in advance.

I am in the same boat.. the documentation is needed here. just put me on
your `CC:' list please!

Thanks in advance.

--
-----------

Scott Presnell  Eidgnoessische Technische Hochschule, Zuerich (ETH-Zentrum)
		Labor Fuer Organische Chemie
		Universitaetsstrasse 16
		CH-8092 Zuerich Switzerland.

uucp:		...seismo!mcvax!cernvax!ethz!srp     (srp@ethz.uucp)
earn/bitnet:	Benner@CZHETH5A

glee@cognos.UUCP (Godfrey Lee) (11/10/86)

In article <329@killer.UUCP> toma@killer.UUCP (Tom Armistead) writes:
>In article <222@sbcs.UUCP>, asf@sbcs.UUCP writes:
>> Recently someone posted procomm 2.4.2 on the net (either net.micro.pc or
>> net.sources, I can't remember which).
>>
>> Anyway, after downloading it for a trial run, I discovered (uponn decoding
>> and de-arcing) that there was no documentation included!!!
>
>If it is of any help the documentation for ProComm 2.4.2 is the same as that
>for ProComm 2.4, 2.4a, 2.4b and 2.4.1...

Well, not quite. I went back to procomm 2.4.1 to look for the documentation,
and found that one of the 9 parts (forget which) was truncated. Guess what,
it was right in the middle of the documentation file!!

Can someone please post the documentation for procomm?
--
Godfrey Lee