[net.startrek] Taco Bell should say "SPOILER" ... <

jay@smu.UUCP (06/19/84)

#R:ucbvax:-106700:smu:18200006:000:162
smu!jay    Jun 19 14:47:00 1984

As you've brought up Taco Bell, what is the glass entitled:

    "Fal-Tor-Pan", as in "Secret of ..."

I've don't remember that in either the movie or the novel?

okie@ihuxs.UUCP (B.K. Cobb) (06/21/84)

"fal-tor-pan" is mentioned in the book and the movie.  Sarek
is asked by T'Lar what he wants; he replies, "I ask for fal-tor-
pan -- the refusion."

BKCobb
ihnp4!ihuxs!okie

barmar@mit-eddie.UUCP (Barry Margolin) (06/22/84)

In article <18200006@smu.UUCP> jay@smu.UUCP writes:
>As you've brought up Taco Bell, what is the glass entitled:
>
>    "Fal-Tor-Pan", as in "Secret of ..."
>
>I've don't remember that in either the movie or the novel?

I believe that Fal-Tor-Pan is the name of the ritual that was performed
at the end to join Spock's katra to his body.  Unfortunately, I am too
lazy at the moment to go look in my novelization to verify this.
--
			Barry Margolin
			ARPA: barmar@MIT-Multics