[net.startrek] episode names

jdd@cbscc.UUCP (Jim Doan) (08/13/84)

[*munch munch*]

For those of you that have bad memories for epsiode names
and haven't invested in a "STAR TREK CONCORDANCE", here are
the two episode names you have been looking for.

"And The Children Shall Lead"  -- Plot is kids are found on expedition
planet with parents all dead.  This is the one that Nurse Chapel dishes
out multi-flavored ice cream cartridges.

"Assignment Earth"  -- Plot is where the Enterprise goes back in time
to watch Earth's past, they run into Gary Seven and his cat.

Anyone know the name of the actress that made the momentary appearance
as the cat, Isis, in human form?  Not found in my trusty concordance.

--

					   --------
					 -###--------

bsa@ncoast.UUCP (The WITNESS) (08/17/84)

[The world is a Klein bottle]

> From: jdd@cbscc.UUCP

> Anyone know the name of the actress that made the momentary appearance
> as the cat, Isis, in human form?  Not found in my trusty concordance.

I never could find a CONCORDANCE around here; I have Turnbull's "A STAR TREK
CATALOG".  Not certain from it, but I suspect she was Terri Garr.

--bsa
--
  Brandon Allbery: decvax!cwruecmp{!atvax}!ncoast!bsa: R0176@CSUOHIO.BITNET
   					       ^ Note name change!

"The more they overthink the plumbin', the easier 'tis tae stop up the drain."

barnett@ut-sally.UUCP (Lewis Barnett) (08/22/84)

[Spock rules ok]

>> From: jdd@cbscc.UUCP

>> Anyone know the name of the actress that made the momentary appearance
>> as the cat, Isis, in human form?  Not found in my trusty concordance.

>I never could find a CONCORDANCE around here; I have Turnbull's "A STAR TREK
>CATALOG".  Not certain from it, but I suspect she was Terri Garr.

>--bsa
>--
>  Brandon Allbery: decvax!cwruecmp{!atvax}!ncoast!bsa: R0176@CSUOHIO.BITNET

Terri Garr played a secretarial temp named Roberta Lincoln in "Assignment
Earth."  The human form of Isis seems to be an open question.  The
Concordance has the following entry concerning Isis:

	Isis: Barbara Babcock (voice of cat)
	Isis: (Unknown)

The book was published eight years after the show went out of production,
but it's hard to believe they really lost track of who the actress was.

Lewis Barnett,CS Dept, Painter Hall 3.28, Univ. of Texas, Austin, TX 78712

-- barnett@ut-sally.ARPA, barnett@ut-sally.UUCP,
      {ihnp4,seismo,ctvax}!ut-sally!barnett

bsa@ncoast.UUCP (The WITNESS) (08/25/84)

[Line-eater?  WHAT line-ea... (burp)]

You can kill <268@ncoast.UUCP>; vnews does not cancel articles I tell it to,
so when I realized my mistake and cancelled the article, it didn't.  Any
newsies know what happened?

--bsa  <the confused one :->
--
  Brandon Allbery: decvax!cwruecmp{!atvax}!ncoast!bsa: R0176@CSUOHIO.BITNET
	 6504 Chestnut Road, Independence, OH 44131 <> (216) 524-1416

				<burble>