[net.startrek] DC loves KA

boyajian@akov68.DEC (Jerry Boyajian) (09/27/84)

> From:	dartvax!merchant           24-Sep-1984 05:17:11

> Well, I would bet that they are drawing Kirstie because they don't know
> whether or not she'll stick around.
>
> My bet is that she won't.  Robin Curtis has been shown that she can be
> replaced and her television series (I think she was in "Masquerade")
> was cancelled, I believe, along with the abyssmal "Automan".  I think if
> Paramount or whoever is in charge of such things offers her the role, I
> think she'll probably end up taking it.
>
> Any other opinions?

Yes. In my opinion, you've got Kirstie Alley and Robin Curtis mixed up. Kirstie
was the first Saavik, and it was shown that *she* could be replaced (by Robin).
And it was Kirstie who was in MASQUERADE.

--- jayembee (Jerry Boyajian, DEC, Maynard, MA)

UUCP:	{decvax|ihnp4|allegra|ucbvax|...}!decwrl!dec-rhea!dec-akov68!boyajian
ARPA:	boyajian%akov68.DEC@DECWRL.ARPA