reason this isn't shown or am I just missing it when it come on?

From: Scott Thompson
Who is at: ihnp4!hoqam!rst
Who boasts: 1)Fluency in English. 2) Prehensile hands.

raiche@dartvax.UUCP (George A. Raiche) (11/12/84)

> Does anyone know the order in which Star Trek episodes are shown? They
> generally go in chronological order, but are there any that people out
> there haven't seen because they haven't been shown? In particular I
> would like to know when Amok Time is shown. I have only seen that episode
> ONE time, as compared to at least 5 for all the others. Is there some
> reason this isn't shown or am I just missing it when it come on?
> --

> From: Scott Thompson
> Who is at: ihnp4!hoqam!rst
> Who boasts: 1)Fluency in English. 2) Prehensile hands.

Most stations broadcast the episodes in SHOOTING order.  You might have noticed
that after the third season episodes you then see "Man Trap" when
"Corbomite Maneuver" was actually shot first.  The shooting order is listed
in "The Making of Star Trek".  I myself have seen "Amok Time" so many times
that I would genuinely like to try some plomeek soup.

				George Raiche
				Dept. of Chemistry
				Dartmouth

raiche@dartvax.UUCP (George A. Raiche) (11/13/84)

> > Does anyone know the order in which Star Trek episodes are shown? They
> > generally go in chronological order, but are there any that people out
> > there haven't seen because they haven't been shown? In particular I
> > would like to know when Amok Time is shown. I have only seen that episode
> > ONE time, as compared to at least 5 for all the others. Is there some
> > reason this isn't shown or am I just missing it when it come on?
> > --

> > From: Scott Thompson
> > Who is at: ihnp4!hoqam!rst
> > Who boasts: 1)Fluency in English. 2) Prehensile hands.
>
> Most stations broadcast the episodes in SHOOTING order.  You might have noticed
> that after the third season episodes you then see "Man Trap" when
> "Corbomite Maneuver" was actually shot first.  The shooting order is listed
> in "The Making of Star Trek".  I myself have seen "Amok Time" so many times
> that I would genuinely like to try some plomeek soup.
>
> 				George Raiche
> 				Dept. of Chemistry
> 				Dartmouth

Boy was I confused!!!!

Now that I'm sober, I meant to say that most stations broadcast episodes in
the order in which NBC originally aired them, rather than shooting order.
It is my impression that the differences are most noticable in the first
season.  "Turnabout Intruder" was last shot and last aired.

				George Raiche
				Dept. of Chemistry
				Dartmouth

				"I thought I said that."