[net.startrek] Has anyone seen Angelique Pettijohn?

ron@wjvax.UUCP (Ron Christian) (01/03/85)

()
First, the reason for the dual posting:  I first saw
Angelique (spelling?) at Timecon in San Jose.  So, although
she is known for her part in Star Trek, she has shown
up at Dr. Who conventions.  Anyone know when/where her next
public appearance will be?

For the uninitiated, she played the gladiator in the Trek
episode, "Gamesters of whatever".  Oh.  Triskelion, I think.
Something that begins with a T.  There are posters of her
available in (and out) of her gladiator costume from something
called 'tri-star productions'.
--

	Ron Christian  (Watkins-Johnson Co.  San Jose, Calif.)
	{pesnta,twg,ios,qubix,turtlevax,tymix}!wjvax!ron

msj@gitpyr.UUCP (Mike St. Johns) (01/04/85)

There was a rumor going around that she was doing X-Rated type movies...
does this qualify as a "public" appearance?
--
Mike St. Johns
...!{akgua,allegra,amd,hplabs,ihnp4,seismo,ut-ngp}!gatech!gitpyr!msj

In article <451@gitpyr.UUCP> msj@gitpyr.UUCP (Mike St. Johns) writes:

>There was a rumor going around that she was doing X-Rated type movies...
>does this qualify as a "public" appearance?

	As far as I know this is false, tho I think she *has* done some
R-Rated type movies.  She is currently a member of the Los Angeles
Science-Fantasy Society (a science fiction fan club), of which I am
also a member.  She is currently appearing at many science fiction
conventions - she was at the World Con in Anaheim last summer.
--

				Sarima (Stanley Friesen)

{trwrb|allegra|burdvax|cbosgd|hplabs|ihnp4|sdcsvax}!sdcrdcf!psivax!friesen

msj@gitpyr.UUCP (Mike St. Johns) (01/11/85)

In article <224@psivax.UUCP> friesen@psivax.UUCP (Stanley friesen) writes:
>In article <451@gitpyr.UUCP> msj@gitpyr.UUCP (Mike St. Johns) writes:
>>
>>There was a rumor going around that she was doing X-Rated type movies...
>>does this qualify as a "public" appearance?
>
>	As far as I know this is false, tho I think she *has* done some
>R-Rated type movies.  She is currently a member of the Los Angeles
>Science-Fantasy Society (a science fiction fan club), of which I am
>also a member.  She is currently appearing at many science fiction
>conventions - she was at the World Con in Anaheim last summer.
>--

I had this confirmed.  There was a pirctorial layout in VELVET (a skin mag)
about a year or so ago.  (This came up during a trivia games on the way
to Florida a while back)  Mike
--

adolph@ssc-vax.UUCP (Mark Adolph) (01/11/85)

> In article <451@gitpyr.UUCP> msj@gitpyr.UUCP (Mike St. Johns) writes:
> >
> >There was a rumor going around that she was doing X-Rated type movies...
> >does this qualify as a "public" appearance?
>
> 	As far as I know this is false, tho I think she *has* done some
> R-Rated type movies.

She has done at least two X-rated movies.

					-- Mark A.
					...uw-beaver!ssc-vax!adolph

	"We'll cross out that bridge when we come back to it later."

greibach@ucla-cs.UUCP (01/14/85)