[net.startrek] again dunsel

wix@bergil.DEC (Jack Wickwire) (01/15/85)

pddb,

I think that if you check the top shelf of the bookcase in the living room
you will find a dictionary of American slang.

							.wIx.

boyajian@akov68.DEC (Jerry Boyajian) (01/16/85)

> Somebody who has access to such things might consult some
> dictionaries of American slang.
>
> --------
> PDDB

> From:	dec-bergil!wix           14-Jan-1985 14:16:40

> pddb,
>
> I think that if you check the top shelf of the bookcase in the living room
> you will find a dictionary of American slang.
>
>							.wIx.

Now, Jack, do you really expect her to find it under all that junk? :-)

Hi, pddb!

--- jayembee (Jerry Boyajian, DEC, Maynard, MA)

UUCP:	{decvax|ihnp4|allegra|ucbvax|...}!decwrl!dec-rhea!dec-akov68!boyajian
ARPA:	boyajian%akov68.DEC@DECWRL.ARPA