[net.startrek] "Requiem" & worst episodes

boyajian@akov68.DEC (Jerry Boyajian) (02/01/85)

> From:	dec-piston!recko

> I've been watching this show for a long time, but I'm still having trouble
> with your abbreviations.
>
>		OA	Operation: Annihilate
>		PSy	Paradise Syndrome
>		FC	Friday's Child
>		AF	Alternative Factor
>		SL	Shore Leave
>		Ar	Arena
>		PA	Piece of the Action
>		CEF	City on the Edge of Forever
>		EM	Errand of Mercy
>
> Are these right?  And what the heck is RA?? :-)

"Return of the Archons", of course.

>> Since THE SEARCH FOR SPOCK hinged upon Spock's meld with McCoy: "Remember!"
>> I figure that STAR TREK IV should be a sequel to "Requiem", and hinge upon
>> Spock's meld with Kirk: "Forget!"
>>
>> --- jayembee (Jerry Boyajian, DEC, Maynard, MA)
>
> Please tell me I recognize sarcasm when I hear (read) it!  "Requiem" had
> to be one of the *worst* episodes made!

Huh? Are we talking about the same episode? It certainly isn't the best, but
it's *far* from being the worst.

And speaking of worst episodes, since someone asked, here is my list of
nominees:

(1) "And the Children Shall Lead"
(2) "Spock's Brain"
(3) "The Way to Eden"
(4) "The Omega Glory"
(5) "Let That Be Your Last Battlefield"

All but (4) are Third Season. Hmmmm....

--- jayembee (Jerry Boyajian, DEC, Maynard, MA)

UUCP:	{decvax|ihnp4|allegra|ucbvax|...}!decwrl!dec-rhea!dec-akov68!boyajian
ARPA:	boyajian%akov68.DEC@DECWRL.ARPA