[net.startrek] Episode Question

nairb@ihlpg.UUCP (b. enke) (01/24/85)

A question for all you true trekkies:
	Was our favorite series broadcast for three seasons or four?
	Also, how many episodes were shown altogether??

Now the same question for all true whoies(???):
	How many seasons has Dr. Who appeared in England?
	Also, how many episodes have been shown??

				Mr. Chekov, fire photon torpedoes!!!

herbie@watdcsu.UUCP (Herb Chong [DCS]) (01/25/85)

In article <106@ihlpg.UUCP> nairb@ihlpg.UUCP (b. enke) writes:
>A question for all you true trekkies:
>	Was our favorite series broadcast for three seasons or four?
>	Also, how many episodes were shown altogether??
three seasons, 78 or 79 depending on how you count ``The Managerie''.

Herb Chong...

I'm user-friendly -- I don't byte, I nybble....

bruhgraw@uok.UUCP (01/28/85)

> A question for all you true trekkies:
> 	Was our favorite series broadcast for three seasons or four?
> 	Also, how many episodes were shown altogether??

79 total episodes were broadcast in three seasons.  Later, an additional season
was made containing 24 animated episodes.

				..!ctvax!uokvax!uok!bruhgraw

In article <106@ihlpg.UUCP> nairb@ihlpg.UUCP (b. enke) writes:
>A question for all you true trekkies:
>	Was our favorite series broadcast for three seasons or four?
>	Also, how many episodes were shown altogether??

	Three.  I believe about 36.
--

				Sarima (Stanley Friesen)

{trwrb|allegra|cbosgd|hplabs|ihnp4|aero!uscvax!akgua}!sdcrdcf!psivax!friesen
 or
quad1!psivax!friesen

zubbie@ihlpa.UUCP (Jeanette Zobjeck) (01/29/85)

> A question for all you true trekkies:
> 	Was our favorite series broadcast for three seasons or four?
> 	Also, how many episodes were shown altogether??
>
> 				Mr. Chekov, fire photon torpedoes!!!

*** THIS ISN'T A LINE IT'S THE EDGE OF A WORMHOLE ***

3 years and 84 episodes

jeff@ctvax.UUCP (01/31/85)

/***** ctvax:net.startrek / uok!bruhgraw / 10:48 am  Jan 28, 1985 */

/* ---------- */

rcb@rti-sel.UUCP (Randy Buckland) (01/31/85)

> > A question for all you true trekkies:
> > 	Was our favorite series broadcast for three seasons or four?
> > 	Also, how many episodes were shown altogether??
> >
> > 				Mr. Chekov, fire photon torpedoes!!!
>
> *** THIS ISN'T A LINE IT'S THE EDGE OF A WORMHOLE ***
>
> 3 years and 84 episodes

Wrong. 78 episodes with one episode being 2 shows long.

					Randy Buckland
					Research Triangle Institute
					...!mcnc!rti-sel!rcb

edward@ukma.UUCP (Edward C. Bennett) (02/01/85)

>A question for all you true trekkies:
>	Was our favorite series broadcast for three seasons or four?

	 Two and a half.

>	Also, how many episodes were shown altogether??

	79

resident Trekker,

edward

{ucbvax,unmvax,boulder,research} ! {anlams,anl-mcs} -|
						     |- !ukma!edward
   {cbosgd!hasmed,mcvax!qtlon,vax135,mddc} ! qusavx -|