[net.startrek] CITIES IN FLIGHT

boyajian@akov68.DEC (05/07/85)

> From:	ihlpa!zubbie	(jeanette l. zobjeck)

> for information on non-aging and anti-agathic drugs
> read Cities In Flight (All 3 books)

Better yet, read all *four* books. :-)

Incidentally, the four are in print these days only in a single-volume
collection called, appropriately enough, CITIES IN FLIGHT. For those of
you who aren't familiar with this series, it's by James Blish (you all
should have *some* familiarity with that name. :-) If you haven't read
them yet, get thee to a bookstore right away!

--- jayembee (Jerry Boyajian, DEC, Maynard, MA)

UUCP:	{decvax|ihnp4|allegra|ucbvax|...}!decwrl!dec-rhea!dec-akov68!boyajian
ARPA:	boyajian%akov68.DEC@DECWRL.ARPA

zubbie@ihlpa.UUCP (Jeanette Zobjeck) (05/11/85)

> > From:	ihlpa!zubbie	(jeanette l. zobjeck)
>
> > for information on non-aging and anti-agathic drugs
> > read Cities In Flight (All 3 books)
>
> Better yet, read all *four* books. :-)
>
> Incidentally, the four are in print these days only in a single-volume
> collection called, appropriately enough, CITIES IN FLIGHT. For those of
> you who aren't familiar with this series, it's by James Blish (you all
> should have *some* familiarity with that name. :-) If you haven't read
> them yet, get thee to a bookstore right away!
>
> --- jayembee (Jerry Boyajian, DEC, Maynard, MA)
>
> UUCP:	{decvax|ihnp4|allegra|ucbvax|...}!decwrl!dec-rhea!dec-akov68!boyajian
> ARPA:	boyajian%akov68.DEC@DECWRL.ARPA

*** HARRY HOUDINI WILL RETURN ***

My apologies for a tricky typing finger.
I meant  four (4) . Maybe next time I will
read what I write.

Jeanette zobjeck
ihnp4!ihlpa!zubbie